iENGINEERING maintains this website for information, communication, and collaboration among iENGINEERING member agencies, private organizations, and public organizations. Please feel free to browse the site. You may download material displayed on the site only for non-commercial, personal use; provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, report, or use the contents of the site for public or commercial purposes (including the text, images, audio, and video) without the written permission of iENGINEERING.
Certain areas of the site are password protected and intended only for use by authorized individuals. Your access and use of the site is also subject to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) and all applicable laws. By accessing and browsing this site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, all the terms and conditions listed below:
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on this site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted, and may not be used except as provided in these terms and conditions, or in the text on the site without the written permission of iENGINEERING. iENGINEERING neither warrants nor represents that your use of the materials displayed on this site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with iENGINEERING.
- While iENGINEERING uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this site, iENGINEERING makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. iENGINEERING assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on this site.
- Your use and browsing of the site is done at your risk; neither iENGINEERING, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages that may arise out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on this site is provided to you “AS IS;” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. iENGINEERING also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property in response to your access to, use of, or browsing of the site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or any other communication is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by iENGINEERING or its affiliates for any purpose, including but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, iENGINEERING is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the site for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- Images of people, places, and objects displayed on the site are either the property of, or used with permission by, iENGINEERING. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these terms and conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the site. Any unauthorized use of images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. iENGINEERING has not reviewed all the sites linked to this site and is not responsible for the contents of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- Although iENGINEERING may occasionally monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, or other user communication on the site, iENGINEERING is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations, nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information contained within such locations on the site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. iENGINEERING will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing iENGINEERING to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- iENGINEERING may at any time revise these terms and conditions by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms and conditions to which you are bound.