iENGINEERING (Private) Limited was founded in 2002, initially to provide engineering software and line-of-business applications to American organizations. Our developed software and applications gained remarkable admiration within the transportation industry, and consequently attracted more clients from organizations such as American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Federal Highway Authority (FHWA), and State Highway Authority (SHA). We soon became the trusted IT partner for the aforementioned organizations and our reputation as a reliable solutions provider gradually spread across the US.
Major Services to the transportation Industry
We have executed some of the largest projects for the transportation community which involved massive data management and warehousing expertise.
- We developed a user-centric online data-repository for the management of data regarding motor pavements across the US. The Federal Highway Administration’s (FHWA) Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) program is the world’s largest pavement performance monitoring study. LTPP collects data on performance, traffic, and climate at 2,514 in-service highway test sections throughout the United States and Canada.
- Our data management portals allowed the authorities to establish a unified repository of all evaluation reports pertaining to the products used in highway construction, as well as the audits of the firms involved as service providers. This repository contains all evaluations conducted under the National Transportation Product Evaluation Program (NTPEP) in all the 50 states of America.
- We designed and developed engineering utility mobile applications that enable employees of the transportation industry to record pavement data and upload directly to the cloud with the precise coordinates. This was made possible by the embedded data processing tools coupled with the GIS-integration of the applications.
- We developed the central database of publications for AASHTO which has nearly 80,000 registered users across the world. These portals, embedded with real-time credit card processing, generate a multi-million dollars annual revenue for the organization.
Expansion of skill-set over the years
Over the past two decades, we have evolved into a technology solutions provider with a diverse skill-set equipped to deal with multiple types of technological problems faced by the industry. We pride ourselves on conquering even the toughest of challenges by working through multiple stages of research and development to provide the most thoroughly accurate and innovative solutions. Our state-of-the-art solutions are designed with a customer centric approach to ensure an exceptionally user-friendly experience. These solutions are scalable and customizable according to the unique concerns of every client
Currently, our major fields of expertise include:
- Managed Cloud Services
- Web and Mobile Apps
- Big Data and Analytics
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Facility and Border Security
- Applied Research