iENGINEERING respects our users’ right to privacy online. We hold our users’ detailed information in confidence.
Asking for your information:
- We will sometimes ask users for personal information such as their name, address, e-mail address, occupation and other details. Providing us with your information will help us offer improved products and services. When you choose to give personal information to us over the Internet, we will endeavor to inform you how we use this information. When we ask for personal information for any reason, we will provide a link to this policy statement to make our intentions clear.
Personal Information Privacy:
- iENGINEERING will take appropriate steps to keep your personal information confidential. Those steps include limiting access to user information databases, communicating this policy statement to all iENGINEERING employees and contractors, and establishing and enforcing penalties for violating this statement.
- iENGINEERING will not sell, rent, or give away our users’ personal information to other companies for use in selling others’ products or services. When we do contract with another company to market or advertise products or services for us, we will insist on binding agreements from those companies protecting our user information. We will vigorously enforce all privacy agreements we have with other companies.
- We will communicate with users via e-mail or other online delivery devices only if the user agrees to receive those communications. Users, who believe they are receiving our communications in error or no longer desire to receive them, are encouraged to inform us and we will remove those users’ names from our mailing lists promptly.
Order Information Privacy and Credit Card Security:
- We currently use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol to safeguard your information, including your credit card number, during online transactions. None of the people, who have made purchases through the iENGINEERING website, while using SSL, have reported fraudulent use of their credit card resulting from an online order. We believe SSL to be a very safe encryption method, but we are always looking for even more secure encryption methods to safeguard information sent online. Our server will run detection software to help ensure that the user is using a secure browser and to verify that users’ information is secure when they check out. If our browser determines a user is not using a secure browser, a message will appear at checkout.
- For your protection, never put your credit card number or other sensitive information in an unencrypted e-mail. In the extremely unlikely event that we ever do suspect a user’s credit card number has been intercepted, we will immediately notify the user.
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with iENGINEERING, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.